This is how it goes round for everyone
All rules of the event at a glance
The following rules must be adhered to when participating in the “Beer Bachelor*” event and apply as a condition of participation:
- All participants must comply with the rules and general traffic regulations of the respective city.
- All participants must have reached the age of 18.
- There is a respectful interaction with all other participants, restaurateurs and other guests in the location.
- The exam takes max. 5 hours (It is not about speed!).
- The Bachelor can only be achieved by consuming the drinks in the participating locations. Remember to get a stamp per drink and per location on your certificate.
- Drinks for this event will only be served by showing your wristband (received at the start) and only at the bar.
- In each location there is only one stamp for one drink . There will be no stamps for additional drinks in the same location.
- The locations determine the size of their drinks themselves.
- To receive the degree, the certificate handed out at the beginning must be shown at the graduation location. The bachelor grade will be determined by a final exam at the graduation location.
- Creativity is required for the final exam!
Degrees build on each other:
1. beer bachelor (10 locations / 10 drinks / 5 hours)
2nd Beer Master (12 locations / 12 drinks / 5 hours)
3rd Doctor (14 locations / 14 drinks / 5 hours)
4. habilitation (15 locations / 15 drinks / 5 hours)
*If there are not enough locations, you are allowed to have a second drink in 2 bars for a 2nd stamp.
*The ticket loses its validity 15 minutes after the specified start time!
Failure to comply with the rules may result in exclusion from the Beer Bachelor.
*These rules apply to the Beer Bachelor, which takes place 2 times a year for students. Individual dates have their own rules!
*If necessary, rules in cities differ, you can find the rules for the respective city on the location and city guide, which will be handed out at the start.